Crampton Inspection Service

Give Us A Call
(925) 376-7707

Home Inspections For Your Peace of Mind

Schedule an Inspection

“Prompt excellent service, very thorough and extensive job with a prompt well written report. I would highly recommend Crampton Inspection Service.”

— Janet S., Richmond, CA–

Our Service Area

Based in Moraga, we proudly serve the San Francisco Bay Area, focusing on the following areas:

  • Counties - Contra Costa, Alameda, Solano
  • Cities and Regions - Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, “Lamorinda”, San Francisco, Concord, Walnut Creek, Alamo, Danville, Dublin, Vallejo, Berkeley, Oakland, Hayward, Fremont

Guarantee, Warranty, Discounts

home inspection

OUR INSPECTIONS ARE SO GOOD, THEY’RE GUARANTEED 200%

At Crampton Inspection Service, we offer a simple guarantee: Attend your home inspection and if for any reason you’re not satisfied with the quality of the home inspection service, tell the inspector and we’ll either make it right, or you don’t pay the home inspection fee! On top of that, we’ll pay for another CREIA certified inspector of your choice, up to the original inspection fee!* That’s a 200% guarantee!

Give us 5% of Your Confidence and We Will Earn the Other 95%

Rules for the Guarantee: Client must be present at the inspection and notify inspector before he leaves the property. Client must provide their specific concerns in writing within 3 days after the inspection.  A release must be signed.

* Not to exceed $500


OUR HEROES DISCOUNT

In our own small way, we want to show some appreciation for those who put their lives on the line for this country and its citizens. We offer a special discount for active/retired military personnel, police officers, and firefighters. Please call us at 925-376-7707 for details.

To Receive “Heroes Discount”:

  • Please mention at the time of scheduling.
  • Please provide valid documentation of your status at the time of the inspection.


FREE WARRANTY FROM RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY SERVICES, INC. INCLUDED WITH INSPECTION!
(does not apply to multi-unit, commercial properties, mobile/manufactured homes without a permanent foundation, or to owners/not selling)

home inspection

When faced with a large investment, we all want to make sure we are getting the most for our hard-earned-money. That’s why 80% of home buyers and sellers prefer to have a home inspection that includes some form of home warranty protection in their transactions. We provide excellent customer service by including a complimentary limited warranty product with each of our inspections. Benefits of this Limited Warranty include:

  • A safety net of mechanical and structural coverage provided with each inspection.
  • Coverage that enhances our professional, diligent, and conscientious inspection service.
  • Added value to each transaction.
  • Coverage during the sensitive period of ownership transition.
  • Easy claims process (through RWS).
  • Peace of mind for home owners and referring realtors.

For mobile/manufactured homes, the home must be on a permanent foundation to receive warranty.

To view warranty, please click appropriate link below:

                 For Buyer's                                    For Seller's

 

button